Pet-friendly Concord Bed and Breakfast
We welcome dogs in three of our six guest rooms – Hawthorne, Longfellow and Alcott, only. If you intend to bring your dog, please ensure you have booked a pet friendly room.
We do ask every guest who chooses to bring their pet to abide by the following rules:
- Pet Fee is $15 per night, per pet plus applicable sales tax.
- Maximum of 2 dogs per room.
- Dogs are not to be left alone in the room for extended periods, unless crated.
- Any dogs determined to be barking excessively will be asked to leave.
- Dogs may not sleep on the bed or furniture, but rather on their own blanket.
- No service is provided in dog-friendly rooms without the pet owner being present.
- Guest is responsible for:
– cleaning up after their dog
– damages done to the room by their dog
– complaint resolution costs caused by your dog
“This was the best Bed and Breakfast that I’ve stayed in. Not only was it reasonably priced for a Suite (the competition had a higher price per night for just a bed and a bathroom), but I truly felt like I was staying in a comfy apartment. It was spacious, the staff was nice, it was quiet, and the small kitchenette was perfect! It was clean, and we will definitely be back when we visit Concord!” – Nicole Baker, 2023